- Be Aware of How You Work – As the leader of the team, you must be extremely aware of your leadership style and techniques.
- Get to Know the Rest of the Team- make sure you have invested the time to understand how they think and what is required to motivate them to excel beyond what is expected from them.
- Clearly Define Roles & Responsibilities- Each of your team member’s responsibilities must be interconnected and dependent upon one another.
- Give Feedback- This should be proactive and constant, the key is communication
- Acknowledge & Reward- Being genuine in your recognition and respect goes a long way towards building loyalty and trust.
Brought to you by Visions to Excellence
- 7 Simple Strategies for Effective Team Building
- Steps to Building an Effective Team
- How to Grow your Small Business into a Big Business
Connect with us!