Change, transformation, alteration … however you name it everyone has experienced it. Some of these are life altering, some difficult, and some blessings. No matter what you’ve battled, change is hard.
The reality of it is change is occurring all around us and with never stop, but learning to adapt and grow will help get you through it.
As a business coach, my goal is to help my clients through this process. At Visions to Excellence we help guide leaders at all levels develop the skills they need to succeed. We understand each leadership style is different that’s why we take a personalized approach. Our coaches work to understand management strengths and challenges within a company’s big picture. We begin by meeting leaders where they are.
We build an actionable plan for success focusing on the needs of each leader in the framework of their organizational and personal goals.
Change efforts of any kind require time and energy. Research by Phillippa Lally and her colleagues at University College London found, “it takes 18 to 254 days to form a new habit.”
I am not here to push or pry but to ask good questions and listen intently, to offer compassion, to explore a person’s individual vision, and to build a caring relationship.
A few of the ways Visions to Excellence Offers Coaching For Change:
- Uncover Your Leadership Potential. Your executive coach will help you find your own leadership style and voice and assist you in creating sustainable methods for team success.
- Find Guidance and Inspiration. Your coach will inspire you and motivate you to reach your fullest potential and the potential of your team.
- Maximize Business Performance. Your executive coach will offer new business best practices to ensure your business runs smoother and becomes more profitable.
- Make Important Changes. Your coach will observe behaviors that need modification and train you in better, more effective alternatives.
- Offer Valuable Changes. Through open communication, your coach will provide an honest critique and recommendations to help you improve your skills as a business executive or owner.
HBR Article: Coaching for Change